Stand Galleria Paola Colombari
Fiera Milano City – Entrata da Viale Scarampo, Gate 5, Padiglione 3 – 20145 Milano
from April 5 – 7
from 12.00 am to 8.00 pm
Vernissage and Preview (on invitation): 4 April, 2013
Antonio Cagianelli – Italy – new installation WALL in collaboration with ABET Laminati
Karim Rashid – USA – Blobulous Chair
Pawel Grunert – Poland – the new chair SIE 53
Maimouna Patrizia Guerresi – Photographic works
Download: descrizione new installation WALL di Antonio Cagianelli
Download: biography Antonio Cagianelli
Measurements: W 1.1m x D .95m x H .88m
Material – Chairs made of fiberglass with automotive chrome paint, upholstered foam seat.
Limited Edizion N.1/6 + 2ap
Limited Edition 1/6 + 2AP
Courtesy Galleria Paola Colombari
Download: Biography Karim Rashid
The Blobulous is produced from 2008 in these colours :
Blue-Pink / Blue-Orange/ Orange-Pink/ Lime-Black/ Lime-Fucsia/ Grey-Orange/ Chromo-Orange
Paola Colombari owner/curator of the Edizioni Galleria Colombari is the producer of the avantgarde design-art pieces design by Karim Rashid.
Blobulous Exhibition 2008/2009/2010/2011/2012
The Blobulous chairs are been showed :
- April 2008 “Karim Rashid Blobulous” a solo show during the furniture Fair in Milano.
- June 2008 a solo show during the Olympic design in Turin (Italy) – Photo & Contemporary Gallery
- October 2008 Courtrai Museum in Belgium, Future Textile’s show
- April 2009 in Paris “Karim Rashid” Galerie Gastou
- August 2009 in Portocervo – Sardinia Italy
- MiArt Fair (Milano) March 2009
- April Furniture Fair Milano 2010 – Edizioni Galleria Colombari
- MiArt Fair 2010
- October 2010 Pavilion Art & Design London – Paola Colombari Gallery.
- MiArt Fair 2011 – Paola Colombari Gallery
- Bologna Art fair January 2012 – Paola Colombari Gallery
- Design Days Dubai March 2012 – Paola Colombari Gallery
Description: if freedom were a form it would be a never-ending undulating boun-dless biomorphic shape that is in perpetual motion. Form follows Fluid. In a post-industrial house our conditions will be more relaxed, softer and blobular, where our experiences will be more hypertextual and less linear. The blobchair speaks to the new casualism that is feeding our ever changing and shifting global lifestyles. Blob Architecture may shape our environments; organic systems will change our para- digms, and Organomics may shape the objects with touch everyday.
Download: biography Pawel Grunert
The project SIE53 is a continuation of artist’s working on idea traces, shapes of human body imprinted in pieces of furniture.
Galleria Paola Colombari (Art Design)
Founded in 1981 – Directed by Paola Colombari
Via Marroncelli, 13 – 21054 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39 02 29001551 +39 3482635056
Download: Biografia Paola Colombari