- Vittoria Biasi is a Contemporary Art Historian and an Art Critic. She is a Contemporary Art History professor at Florence’s Academy of Fine Arts. After her humanities graduation she concerned herself with the Theory of White following Hubert Damish at Paris *Ecole des Haute Etude*. Close to artists who interprets the monochromy of white she devoted herself to the theoretical criticism realizing national and international shows and exhibitions with a particular attention to the Eastern culture. She attends conferences as a lecturer about the white and its light. Among the others: Lumière(s) En Usage, Pèrigueux 1998. From 1996 on to 2000 she realizes the events of Light of Art for Art’s sake at Rome, Parma and Padoa. For Homo Sapiens (1) first she translated Henry Meschonnic from French, publishing some excerpts from Modernité (2). Some other publications: State of White (3); In Line with Light, Light for Light’s sake (4). She wrote for the magazine Lighting. Through a text of her she is attending Fabrizio Crisafulli’s Theatre of Places. The theatre as a place and the experience at Formia (1996-1998), **G.A.T.D*., Rome, 1998. She looked after the exhibitions for the book of artist in Italy and abroad.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- ZURICH SELECTED AS HOST CITY FOR MANIFESTA 11 IN 2016
- EXPO 2015, MILAN
- YOKOHAMA TRIENNALE 2014
- LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA, TITLE AND THEME 14TH ARCHITECTURE BIENNALE CURATED BY REM KOOLHAAS
- REM KOOLHAAS DIRECTOR – 14TH INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- ART PARIS – ART FAIR 2014
- DRAWING NOW PARIS – 8TH EDITION
- 19TH BIENNALE OF SYDNEY: YOU IMAGINE WHAT YOU DESIRE
- ART DUBAI 2014
- THE STATE HERMITAGE MUSEUM, ST. PETERBURG SELECTED TO HOST MANIFESTA 10, 2014
Tag Cloudastronauti biografia Raffaella Losapio Caffarella COMPANION Corea crimine crisi Cultivating Bridges dal cielo ci guardano DIALOGUE BETWEEN KOREA / ITALY Elizabeth Serio flash story FLASH STORY DI PAOLO OTTAI From above in space somebody looks at us Ibrahim Il crimine nei tempi di crisi jazz Jill Rock Korea Lello Lopez letteratura italiana migrazione Lidia Curti London Biennale Marzouk Mejiri Mediterranean Michaela Quadraro museo Carlo Bilotti nascita di art a part of culture paolo nespoli Paolo Ottai Portici Puki pacifista PUKI POLLINATION racconti Raffaella Losapio rainbow Reynolds Reynolds Caffarella Seoul space spazio studio.ra Sudlab Vittoria biasi White & White